Our old sanctuary, to the right, back in 1929 when it was new. The main building now serves as our chapel and is located on Talmadge Street. the Manse, to the left, was moved to a new location and serves as an office. A new wing now occupies that area.
At Christmas time the building is decorated with luminarias from the first Sunday in Advent until the New Year.